To see any of the following documents, please click on the title you wish to see. These documents require Acrobat Reader, If you are unable to open document download a free copy. Click Here
- Almost 25 years experience in education and development
- Provided extensive consultant and training services to multinational companies throughout the United States and abroad regarding leadership and issues in organizational change
- Developed and facilitated Leadership Conferences and Strategic Planning Retreats for senior executives, physicians, clinicians, lawyers, judges, scientists, administrative staff, board members, and the clergy.
Safety Plans - Spanish
- Fourteen years employed, full time, by the New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation
- Started this arm of her career in 1984 as Director of Training and Development Promoted five times where her expertise in organization development, training and facilitation skills were valued and utilized throughout seven health care facilities.
- In 1995, appointed as the Deputy Executive Director, Northern Manhattan Network, of New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation and remained in that position until December 1997.
- At this juncture in her career, Dr. Hysmith utilized her extensive leadership and management experience and devoted herself full time to The Hysmith Group, Inc.
Safety Plans - Russian
- An adjunct professor for ten years at the College of New Rochelle, Dr. Hysmith passionately taught two core courses, "Career Review" and "Designing the Future."
- She guided more than 2000 transitional mid-life adults in both student program development and career choices Experience as a consultant at Baruch College.
- A consultant at Marymount College Currently an adjunct professor at Shorter College, School of Professional Programs, located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Safety Plans - Lao
- Designed and facilitated seminars in Diversity Awareness, Assertiveness Skills, Performance Appraisal and Counseling, Leadership Development, Management Development, Team Development, Consultant Skills, and Career Management Skills.
- Conducted programs on Motivation, Presentation Skills, Conflict Management, Communication Skills and Change Management.
- Currently, on a national and international levell, Dr. Hysmith has been a seminar leader since 1996 for the American Management Association International (AMAI). In this capacity, she designed and facilitates many management, leadership, and communication workshops.
- Dr. Hysmith facilitates seminars for AMAI's public audiences such as: Strategies for Effective Communication, Preparing for Leadership, Voices of Leadership, Effective Facilitation, How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility, Moving Ahead: Changing Behavioral Patterns That Hold you Back, Leadership Skills for Supervisors, and Building Better Work Relationships